ICRS membership cost £2 and can be purchased through the Imperial College Union website - here
In order to purchase membership you will need to be part of Imperial College Union. See below for more information.
- Access to a community of makers! which leads to you making your own cool robots!
- Access to ICRS's tools and materials
- Access to the ICRS Base
- Discounted fees or free entrance for some workshops/events
- Ability to order components/PCBs through the society
Imperial College Union membership
Before you buy your membership, you need to make sure you fall into one of the following categories:
- Full Members: All registered students of Imperial College are automatically Full Members of the Union.
- Associate Members: College or Union staff, or any Further or Higher Education student over the age of eighteen. (Normally this costs around £4 with some discounts for specific academic establishments).
- Life Members: Someone is entitled to become a Life Member of the Union if they have been: a Full or Associate Member of the Union for at least one academic year; a Research or Teaching Assistant for at least two academic years; a member of the full time Union staff for at least two years, or member of Imperial College London staff for at least two years.
For more information, please direct your enquiries at the Union:
Prince Consort Road
London SW7 2BB
- Phone: 020 7594 8060
- Fax: 020 7594 8065
- email: email@example.com