Labs and Equipment
We hang out in the EEE Department's 5th floor labs (Room 505).
If you need access to these labs after 6pm on weekdays, or anytime on weekends, then please see Getting EEE Card Access.
We are currently trying to gain authorisation to the laser lab next door so we can safely store previous projects. Join us in our Fight For The Laser Lab.
This is a list of our tools. If you wish to suggest additional tools, refer to the Equipment Wishlist.
- Cordless Hand-drill
- Dremel 4000
- Orange clamp
- Coping Saw
- Screwdrivers, Allen keys, Spanners
- Pliers, Wire Cutters, Strippers
- Digital Calipers
- LiPo Charger - Turnigy Accucel 6 - Manual
- Handheld Multimeter (is missing)
- A Wacom Bamboo Pen & Touch graphics tablet
- We have access to PCB_Manufacturing